• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG,Dill is dead!

willowholly

Mama Doe
DSC00187.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

Its ok B,he's just sleeping!lol
DSC00189.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

Its so nice to see Dill so chilled after he was so stressed out the other day.He cant be that miserable with us can he?:)

Last edited:
OMG Don't do that to me! :shock::shock:
Heh, it's cute when they sleep like that but also slightly heart attack inducing :shock:

OMG Don't do that to me! :shock::shock:
Heh, it's cute when they sleep like that but also slightly heart attack inducing :shock:
It was dead weird,I was walking past them to get to mirror,they were both washing,had a quick fiddle with my hair,turned round & there he was right in the middle of the rug.B was still washing & hadn't even noticed!:lol:I was so gob smacked I had to take pictures!

change the title - my heart's racing now!!!

and eric thought he was king of playing dead......(yes, occasionally i still poke him too:roll:)

Please change the title. I almost died too. I don't always look at the forum things are posted in as I click on New Posts - I assumed it was in RB.

It's a very funny picture though. :lol::lol:

Back