• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My last two pictures of Timmy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Its a shame you can't see his face, but at least he was enjoying himself :love: Thank you to his lovely sponsor Kirsty (kermit) who sent his christmas presents early. He got to spend his last couple of weeks eating posh hay :love::love:

PC130206.jpg

PC130207.jpg

thank you to everyone who has sent us pm's, emails and texts. It is really appreciated. I feel completely lost without him folowing me around. I have lost me best friend :(:(

As I picked him up to put him in the carrier he licked both my hands one after the other. It broke my heart. Even though he was in a lot of pain he was still licking and chinning me right to the end. I have had some of my buns for 9 years yet I have never had a bond with a bunny like I had with Timmy :love:

I loved Super Timmy, loved the story and the name and the cape and everything.

Was gutted yesterday when I found out :cry:

As I picked him up to put him in the carrier he licked both my hands one after the other. It broke my heart. Even though he was in a lot of pain he was still licking and chinning me right to the end. I have had some of my buns for 9 years yet I have never had a bond with a bunny like I had with Timmy :love:

:cry::cry::cry: *Hugs*

What lovely pics, im glad he got to have some pressies.
See, i always get made fun of for being so organised, but this time im happy that i am!
The bridge certainly has gained one super hero angel.
We all miss you Timmy, but we are glad to have known you xx

Timmy was such a beautiful boy :love: He obviously loved you very much and it's just so sad that you didn't get to have a longer time with him :(

Sleep well gorgeous Timmy.

Back