• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im soooo happy :) my new bunny additions

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Im pleased to announce Sooty, Oreo, Josh (my OH) and I will have 2 new arrivals soon...

One is Dutch Boy Charlie :love::love:
who I have fallen in love with already and hopefully all going well collecting him on Monday (thanks soooo much Parsnipbun for helping me out with a lot of the travelling).. so kind of you. Along with his present owner and myself we will cover a few miles but will be worth it in the end...He is my christmas present from my OH so he really couldnt say no :lol: AND charlie has a home for Christmas tooo :love:

Second is Dotty :love::love:
who I have reserved (subject to a home check) - she is beautiful and hopefully will get her after christmas when she is all fixed from her injury :- She is in a foster home with Becky at the mo :D

So thats my little family complete - 4 is definetely my lot but im happy with that (4 most stunning bunnies) but MUST not look anymore in the rabbits in need section :lol:
I promise to keep you all fully updated with lots of piccies and stories and how im geting on with them all...
Im hoping to group bond all 4 (2 males & 2 females) and permanetly keep them all in my spare room but for whatever reason if that doesnt work out - I will try 2 pairs - whatever happens they will get all the love and attention a bun needs :D
Cant wait - soooo excited - Dont care about Christmas just want to get my 2 buns here at home with me...
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
:D :D :D Ive got my fingers crossed for your homecheck :D Im sure everything will be ok. Did you get my PM earlier?? xXx

Back