• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit needs help now

clairelove

Warren Scout
someone on ebay is selling there hutch with rabbits still in it for 20 pound its sez its a great xmas prezzy they dont look like they are being kept in very god conditions they are based in wolverhampton i have the number can anyone help before its to late ..admin sorry put it in this thread but dont have the time to wait to help it/them xx

i am collecting them 2moz and bringing them back to my guinea rescue in stoke the lady sez the hutch is 3ft and there is 2 bunnys in and they are under 12 mths old,,these will be for rehoming after xmas depending on there health she said one is black and the other grey and she doesnt know the sex of them but she said they are her sons and he never cleans them out:evil:what age do rabbit breed from???

i am collecting them 2moz and bringing them back to my guinea rescue in stoke the lady sez the hutch is 3ft and there is 2 bunnys in and they are under 12 mths old,,these will be for rehoming after xmas depending on there health she said one is black and the other grey and she doesnt know the sex of them but she said they are her sons and he never cleans them out:evil:what age do rabbit breed from???

Very young :( Rabbits mature around 12 weeks old, and need to be split and sexed into groups then at the latest. Can you sex rabbits? I could meet you there to help you sex them? Im not far from Wolverhampton.

Hope they are both ok :( xXx

yes i do have a bunny shes being here for 3 yrs now and have had a rescue bunny in now rehomed from some one off here so i know what to look for :lol::lol: im more a guinea person really but love my bunny tara to bits but i couldnt cope with thinking these poor bunny may go to someone who doesnt care about them this is why i have made the chose to get them..but thank you for your offer it is really nice to know there is so many people out here who do carexx :evil:

Its so sad isnt it :( I wish i would help but im literally full to bursting here. I wonder if you'll end up keeping them ;)

Sounds like their hutch needs burning :evil: 3ft!?! Poor bunnies :( Do let us know how you get on :) xXx

Look at their feedback score:shock: I live to far away for pick up:cry:

Your link will be removed in a minute. Its against forum rules.

The problem is everyone on here will be rude to the seller and then no one can help as they remove the listing. It has happened before:cry:

You are supposed to PM Hugo's There.

Last edited:
i'm in wolverhampton so if you need help tomorrow, let me know and i'll pm you my phone number. wendy

sorry didnt know about the posting rules im used to the guinea forum sorry,, how do i PM this person im not used to this site sorry

Well done for spotting it and rescuing the buns, poor little mites, they must be same sex or they would have had babies bý now

Thank goodness you are collecting the 2 bunnies in wolverhampton :)

Just noticed on Becky's post that the link seems to indicate that there is an ebay bunny in Sheffield? :? If anyone has the details of the Sheffield bun, I could try to collect bunny & take it down to Celia's at Kirkby - she would glad take the bunny in.

Sorry I'm not very good on ebay :? Mind you that is probably not a bad thing :(

Thank goodness you are collecting the 2 bunnies in wolverhampton :)

Just noticed on Becky's post that the link seems to indicate that there is an ebay bunny in Sheffield? :? If anyone has the details of the Sheffield bun, I could try to collect bunny & take it down to Celia's at Kirkby - she would glad take the bunny in.

Sorry I'm not very good on ebay :? Mind you that is probably not a bad thing :(

Are you sure you won't be keeping her?;)

Back