• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabsville Tenants and Residents Association

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Minutes
RTARA Meeting

(Rabsville Tenants and Residents Association)

Chair Rabbit: Beige Saffron Walden BunBun
Treasurer: Beige Saffron Walden BunBun
Secretary: Big Dhillon Bunty BunBun
Minute Taker: Doo Doo (the incredibly good looking Hamster)

Agenda

• Introductions
• Apologies
• Doing weeings in the bedroom area
• The Camping Box – Holiday lets
• Any other business

Present:
Lavender
Treacle
Pippin
Maisie
Big
Beige
Doo Doo’s (the incredibly good looking Hamster)
Oscar

Introductions:

Beige the Chair rabbit thanked everybun, pig and incredibly good looking Hamster for attending the first meeting of the Rabsville Tenants and Residents Association. Everybun, pig and incredibly good looking Hamster introduced their selves. Oscar the Guinea Pig said he was also representing the pig laydees

Apologies:
The Pig Laydees who had decided to stay home and watch the re-run of the X Factor.
Oxo who wanted some time away from his mother Lavender
Mr Snow staying home to keep the litter tray warm for Treacle’s return
Blossom to lazy to attend
Bamber staying home to guard his condo

Item 1. Doing weeings in the bedroom area:
Beige reported that as Big would not use a litter tray their bedroom area had been turned into a giant nest/litter tray. Beige himself uses a litter tray. He was not happy about the situation and asked if any of the other bunnies would let Big live with them.
All other bunnies said no as they use litter trays and didn’t want Big messing up their houses. Oscar the guinea pig said that he and the pig laydees would let Big live with them as they wee every where and don’t care. Big said she did not want to live with the Guinea Pigs because ‘Keeping rabbits and guinea pigs together results in a compromise of nutritional needs’ and added that she may also get sexually frustrated and hump Oscar to an inch of his life. Oscar said he did not mind the humping but he draws the line when it comes to interfering with his food.
Lavender wanted to add that Beige may have a hidden agenda. Wanting to move his sister Big out of the condo so that he can move some floozy doe in.
Beige said he did not have a hidden agenda but would have ‘moving a floozy doe into your condo’ as an agenda item for the next meeting. All the bucks in attendance thought this was a good idea.

It was agreed by the does that Big should stay with Beige in their condo at the top of the garden.

Item 2. The Camping Box – Holiday Lets.
Beige gave some background…
As Big and Beige had moved into the top Condo the Camping Box was now free and available for holiday lets. Bunny X, also know as Malcom (a brown/white English buck) had stayed earlier in the year. Malcom has now got married and moved to Pontefract

Beige
as chair rabbit asked the bunnies how they felt about using the camping box as a holiday let.
Treacle said she enjoyed meeting Malcom and listening to his stories.
Big said Malcom was really an international spy bunny and was using the camping box as a hide out as he was being tracked down by Russian spy bunnies
Lavender said she found Malcolm entertaining and charming and thought holiday letting was a good idea.
Pippin said he didn’t mind but thought it should be for does only. No more bucks.
Beige added that Malcolm was an outrageous flirt with all the does, especially his sister Big and agreed that only does should be allowed to let the camping box.
Oscar the Guine Pig said he did not like Malcom as Malccolm had sprayed him and his laydees one day as they played beside him in the next run.
No decision was made about the camping box but Beige said all applications for a let would go through him as Chair Rabbit of the RTARA and that he would like Pippin to be his assistant. He said all does applying would need to send a photograph first as no ugly does would be allowed to let the camping box. Pippin agreed to be his assistant.

Item 3. A.O.B

Leaking runs

Beige said that his condo although covered by tarpaulin had a leaky run, was anybun else having the same problem?
Maisie said the condo she shared with Bamber at the bottom of the garden had a leaky run too. It was noted that both sheds and the playhouse also had leaky runs and this was not good enough. Beige said somebun should approach the Mummy about it. After some discussion all buns agreed that they should move out of the condo’s sheds etc and live free range in the main house over the winter period. It was thought unfair that Oscar and his laydees had moved into the house for winter and that Doo Doo’s (the incredibly good looking Hamster) also lived in the house.
Action: Treacle said she would write a letter to the Mummy on everybuns behalf.
The letter would read:
WE WANT TO LIVE IN THE HOUSE FREE RANGE UNTIL NEXT MAY, SIGNED THE RABBITS

Free Ranging Rota
Maisie asked who wrote the garden free ranging rota. Beige informed her that it was the Free Range Manager who did this.
Maisie said that some buns seemed to get more free ranging time than others, mainly Big and Beige.
Beige said as Chair Rabbit for the RTARA he would look into this.
Maisie asked who the Free Range Manager was.
Beige said he was the Free Range Manager but that he was on leave for the next few months but would make a note of it for his return.
Nudging and whispering took place but this ceased as Beige passed round the sprouts.

Visiting Pigs

Oscar reported that the guinea pigs would be having distant relatives to stay over the Christmas and New Year period and agreed under duress that there would be no wild Guinea Pig parties

Thanks
Beige thanked Doo Doos (the incredibly good looking Hamster) for taking the minutes. Doo Doo (the incredibly good looking Hamster) had been on an intensive minute takng course to help him develop his skills.

Close

Last edited:
I want to know if the Mummy has received the letter yet and if so, What is she going to do about it.

:wave::lol::lol::lol:

Whilst reading it, I was imagining the conversations taking place, was anyone else?

Beige: I have just received a copy of the minutes and have requested that Doo Doos takes out that handsome stuff everytime his name is mentioned. I don't think he learnt that on his minute taking course!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fantastic!! Well that's really cheered me up!! :lol::lol: *Forgets back pain*

I'm not that far away - I'd love to be a 'fly on the wall' LOL! We often joke about what our pets would say and wonder if they all discuss their living conditions (and complain, no doubt!) as we have different animals living in the same room.

Absolutely brilliant. I hope this will turn into a series - can't wait for next month's installment! ;) x

So funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:

ETA: came back to read this again and it still made me laugh just as much as the first time!!

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

You seriously need to start writing this to be published! Its hilarious!

I can just imagin the bunnies sat round tables having this meeting!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HILARIOUS!!!

After getting all sad reading some of the tributes in RB, this really made me laugh. Thank you!
When's the next instalment???

Back