• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies...say hello!

Veronica

Mama Doe
I thought it was about time I introduced you to my new bunnies (I've had them a couple of weeks now, but works been keeping me busy so I've not been able to get pictures!). You've no doubt seen them on the forum before, but they are now officially mine (adopted from Ange off here)....meet....

....Choco (Chocolate mini lop), Bonny (Blue Butterfly mini lop) and Snowy (Blue eyed white netherland dwarf. All boys and all neutered.
They are absolutely delightful! I :love: them to bits!! :D

DSC02693.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

DSC02691.jpg

DSC02687.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

Just to add... I originally adopted four bunnies from Ange, including a female nethie. You can probably find the threads regards the problems I've had with Snowy and Baby (health and a HUGE fall out, meaning both had to be immediately separated, which left me in a pickle as I didn't have spare housing). I had to tempory house Baby away from Snowy whilst trying to find a solution to the problem. I bought a dog crate from ebay and collected it one night, but it was unsuitable, old and broken).
Sleepless night later and stress from worry as to what to do, I contacted Camp Nibble- who is a nearby rescue - and they offered help to take Baby in. I will be paying for her spay, and Camp Nibble have assured me they will find her a good home. I can't thank them enough for their help).

Snowy is undergoing treatment for snuffles, and at the moment is extremely piny and sad from missing Baby (he doesn't understand that she took a sudden and huge dislike to him!). My main concern is to bring him to good health and cheer him up.

I also plan to get all four bunnies new housing in the new year. They came to me in their existing hutches (5ftx2ftx2ft happy hutches), which are good...but you all know how I love my HUGE housing units! :p :D :D :D :thumb:

Sorry for the long post! That's me worn out now! :lol:

They are absolutely gorgeous :love::love: :love:

I love the depth of choco's coat, loverly, and Bonny's markings are lush. And little Snowy, well just adorable and cute.

Hope he recovers from the Snuffles. Lovely bunnies!!

Awww they are gorgeous babies aren't they :love:
I've just been out to give them more hay and heat pads! It's freeeezing out!!!

Hi Veronica :wave:

Do you still have your pigs?

I still have all 3 pig laydees living happily with Oscar

Rabswood

Back