• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 1st birthday eric :)

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
my little man is 1 year old today (thats the date the vets worked out for him so its stuck).

happy birthday eric banana bunn and thank you for being in my life xxxxxxx
IMG_2394.jpg

Last edited:
thank you:wave:

i was going to upload a mobile pic from today but can't find the cable - probably still in one of the unpacked moving boxes:roll:

he's had a brand new grassy mat to chomp for his pressie but he's ignored it and carried on eating the coaster he pinched off the old chest i use as a coffee table (who needs 4 coasters anyway:lol::love:)

Happy birthday Eric - hope you've had lots & lots of treats.

he was trying to see what i was doing for tea so i showed him a sprout. he was scared of it:lol: i rolled one across the carpet and he stamped and ran (same as he does with carrots:roll:)

he was trying to see what i was doing for tea so i showed him a sprout. he was scared of it:lol: i rolled one across the carpet and he stamped and ran (same as he does with carrots:roll:)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: - Well it might have been a very fierce sprout, & Eric's only small.

Happy birthday, my favey RU bunnybun!:love::love::love: I've missed piccies of you!! :love:

Eric: aww fanks. i was hoping the chimney sweep man due next week would bring mummy a new camera as i want more pics taken of me but apparently, they cost too much 'money' for now:roll:

Eric: aww fanks. i was hoping the chimney sweep man due next week would bring mummy a new camera as i want more pics taken of me but apparently, they cost too much 'money' for now:roll:

Ur silly mummy seems to have misunderstood - the chimney sweep man makes the presents, no money needed! Bobs your auntie's sister!

Back