• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Shazzabunny!

Jetstreem

Warren Scout
Finn says..... Nerrrrrrrr, isn't my tongue lovely!! :lol::lol:
finn18.jpg

Cerys :)

Oh hes beautiful. Looks so much like gorgeous Gracie :love: My sister is helping bring him over for Shaz :D Not long now hun :wave:

Your sister is very kind! I hope she has strong arms, Finn is a heavy boy! :lol: Might have to get some wheels for his carrier! :lol:

Awwwwwwww :lol::lol: Its ok she can get her hubby to carry him. Make himself useful :lol: Actually do you know if anyone has given her a contact number for either you or whoever will be meeting her at the stena port? If not if you could pm me one i'll pass it on :wave:

Oooooh Finn :love::love::love::love::love: what a cute cheeky tongue you have! I just cant wait to give you a big cuddle :love::love::love::love:

Thank you for posting this Cerys, thats a brilliant photo.

Meant to say Nicki, i am really grateful to you and your sister for helping me out. Your sister is so kind bringing him all the way here for me. And a massive thank you to Cerys and everyone at Assissi for trusting me with this special boy and bringing him to the ferry to meet Angie. Your all awesome!

No problem Sharon! I am just so so happy Finn finally has a wonderful home to go to. He has been through so much in his life already, and in this year alone, so he really deserves to live out his days happy, comfortable and with a person of his very own, and a beautiful new wife to be. :love:

I am going to miss him terribly, he is such an awesome character, but this is his chance of a lifetime that he so much deserves! :D

Meant to say Nicki, i am really grateful to you and your sister for helping me out. Your sister is so kind bringing him all the way here for me. And a massive thank you to Cerys and everyone at Assissi for trusting me with this special boy and bringing him to the ferry to meet Angie. Your all awesome!

Its no bother Shaz. We love helping you out. Hopefully Finn will bring a little sunshine your way after all you have been through recently xx
Im afraid i really will have to come visit you soon to to make sure he's as handome in the flesh :lol::love:

Aww Cerys your bound to miss him lots when he comes over. He has been with you for so long. He is a very brave boy and you have done so much for him. If you ever find yourself in Scotland, you must pop by for a visit. I will post loads and loads of photo's and updates.

Nicki, you know your welcome more than any time, but i do request you dont bring any over sized handbags :no: coz i know you will bunnynap :p :lol:

Aww Cerys your bound to miss him lots when he comes over. He has been with you for so long. He is a very brave boy and you have done so much for him. If you ever find yourself in Scotland, you must pop by for a visit. I will post loads and loads of photo's and updates.

Nicki, you know your welcome more than any time, but i do request you dont bring any over sized handbags :no: coz i know you will bunnynap :p :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You know me too well...........

Back