• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess whose coming on sunday

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
guess who is coming home with me on sunday, he's growing up nicely, and ive been told i can collect him on sunday :love::love::love: ive just gone into hyper mode :lol:

im soo excited now, sunday is soo near :love: ive booked him in for his myxi vaccinations for next week

i think i'll spoil you with piccies :love:

i woke up early today, locksley in my head :lol: just today friday then saturdays, don't think i'll sleep saturday night then he will be here :love:

yaaay - lots of us getting buns this weekend - im getting charlie on Monday - it is sooooo exciting :love:

:D defo won't sleep tonight :love: my grandad is coming around tomo evening i said he can have alittle peek, he wanted me fetch him around to his house, but i said it best not soo soon, as little bunny will be frightened and wondering what's happening with changes

the spare dog crate has ben set up, all cleaned and bedded and fleecy blanket wrapped around, with little wooden chew toys, so he will be comfortable

i need to get the carrier out of shed, if i can open the shed door :lol:

i think rosie knows what's going on she has been watching me, and when i look at her she looks like she is thinking :lol:

however rosie has demolished his wooden carrot chew :shock: before he comes and now she is making a start on hi wooden rabbit roll chew :shock: :lol:

Back