• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed fo Delilah (new Conti i've got)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
One of my Conti's that Theo brought me yesterday is in the vets as she as a mass:cry:. My vet is going to remove it and spey her at the same time (she is only 18mths old). Apparently she had a tumour a while ago and that was removed so we really need all the vibes that you can all spare. She is such a gorgeous bunny she is a 'Blue' Conti.
I will take pics of her hopefully later

It was a tumour:(, my vet as managed to cut it all out and looks like it was localised around the area as she was speyed at the same time and everything was lovely and clear around the tummy area:D. Caroline thought she was going to have to bring her out of the GA as her heart rate was very erratic, the wierd thing is is that it stabilised for enough time for Caroline to remove tumour and spey her then it went erratic again:?.
I brought her home and she went straight to her babies (they are 7mth old) and started grooming them and then had something to eat:D
I will def post pics as they are all stunning as I have 2 Blue and 1 Opal:D

Thanks guys, I will do everything I can for her as she and her babies have had to come into rescue through no fault of her own:cry:

Back