• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spent the afternoon in bed with my buns!

Candiflare

Mama Doe
This is the only place I can share this because anyone else would find it disgusting!

So tired after my food poisoning over the last few days, I slept all afternoon in my bed with Ralphy and Ruby flopped out beside me on their little towel! They occasionally hopped up to me to check I was still alive, and I could feel little tickly whiskers on my nose!

It was bliss! They make me so happy! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

:wave: Don't ever think that it could be deemed disgusting!!! What is disgusting is people having no compassion or caring a fig about their animals - not someone like you - you go girl do what you like - if they are happy who cares what people think! Glad you had a nice chill out, I am shattered - keep going to log off and then do something else and have a quick look :lol:

:wave: Don't ever think that it could be deemed disgusting!!! What is disgusting is people having no compassion or caring a fig about their animals - not someone like you - you go girl do what you like - if they are happy who cares what people think! Glad you had a nice chill out, I am shattered - keep going to log off and then do something else and have a quick look :lol:

My best friend phoned at about 5pm and I told her I was in bed with Ralph and Ruby and she was like "OMG ick!!!!! Their poos must be everywhere!!!" but they were just in one little pile that I could clear up afterwards, and neither of them EVER wee on the bed!

Aww, how lovely. Can't imagine anything nicer when you're feeling poorly.

Hope you're feeling better now. x

awww thats beautiful :love:

My bun Pooka lives free range in my bedroom and when i turn off the lights and go to bed,
he keeps hopping over and standing on his hind legs watching me in bed :lol:

and I could feel little tickly whiskers on my nose!

That is gorgeous, this has made me incredibly jealous...you are so so lucky ! Mine is an outdoor bunny (although in warmer weather he comes in for a few hours a day), and was running about in the falling snow and frost yesterday, buy his own choice as he could have gone back inside at any time !

Back