• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this a happy bunny??

Alice & sue

Young Bun
hi gyes im just wondering because one of my rabbits buttons lets me cradel her like a baby on her back is this a relaxed bunny?? :) :love:

Thats not always a good thing. Though my James always loved being carried around and cradled when he was a baby.

:? Not sure tbh difficult to say - when you say 'she lets you cradle her on her back' suggests you are putting her in this position it's not voluntary and it's completely un-natural for the rabbit I think, don't get me wrong I am not getting at you, it's not something I would do though I prefer to let them keep their feet on the floor on climb/jump onto my lap and they are free to do what they want I don't try to hold them - sometimes have to gently push Gizmo off as he can get a bit frenzied with licking my face:roll::lol:

Back