• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I bonded 4!

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
The boys: Mr Bunny and Homer

IMG_7806_SMALL.jpg

The girls: Velvet and Marge

IMG_7808_SMALL.jpg

7591_Small.jpg

A couple of Mr Bunny freeranging last autumn (for Barbara):

IMG_7222_SMALL.jpg

IMG_7329_SMALL.jpg

I wish I could take credit for it.:oops: It was Mr Bunny who did all the work and acted as a peacemaker.:D

Can I borrow him? My two could do with a peacemaker right now :cry:

You can't borrow him - or my group will fall apart.:( Normally, I'm incapable of bonding even two.:oops: It was Barbara, Mr Bunny's foster mum, that bonded him and Velvet. The other two were bonded in the group only because he helped. In the beginning Marge and Homer were fighting like... brother and sister.:shock: Mr Bunny sorted them out.:)

Velvet....:shock::shock::shock: :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Well done!! So pleased it went well.....I think we need far more pictures though. there can NEVER be enough!!:D:D

Am I the only one who could never imagine having a bonded group with 2 adult males? :shock:
I mean, Bolt barely gets on with Misty, let alone another boy :roll:
Rory hated anybun, until he met Muffin (Who I just noticed is sitting on my bed behind me trying to reach my toast :shock::censored:)
And Chunks...Oh my wooooooooord...He's a big softie, but Luna is the one with the jealousy problems in that pair :shock:

Back