• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of ted theo and petal

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
it's too cold outside and too warm inside so i went and spent some time with them outside. here's some piccies, just realised theo isn't in any as he wouldn't sit still lol and if i did manage to get him ted was a blur beside him lol.

P1000859.jpg

P1000861.jpg

P1000856.jpg

P1000857.jpg

pickaboo petal, i'm so tempted to take part of this partition done but not sure.
P1000864.jpg

P1000867.jpg

P1000872.jpg

P1000873.jpg

P1000855.jpg

o i and petal has an obsession for freshly washed clothes and loves smelling them and sitting amongst them lol
P1000839.jpg

Aww they are all soo gorgeous :love::love: Petal is pretty and she knows it!! :lol:

I would take the top part of the plastic sheeting down from the partition. The wire is small enough to prevent chewed noses, and Petal knows they are there so she shouldn't get too enraged about being able to see them.

You can always start by leaving the plastic off for just a few hours a day initially, just so Petal doesn't get too cross about them being able to look in on her, she will get used to them coming up to the wire to say hello, she might even eventually grow to like them saying hello!! :lol:

Cerys :)

good idea cerys, will do that while i'm off as i'll be able to check on them regularly. would be lovely for her to get more used to them she's clearly curious about what their doing.

Back