PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes I feel really thankful...

H Maughan
16-12-2009, 07:58 PM
... that I don't have ridiculously fussy bunnies to cater for! :D I got my usual hay delivery last night. Its the usual bog standard farm stuff. It did smell lovely though! :) As soon as I cleaned out my hutches today I put a nice thick layer of the new stuff down and they all immediately started chomping away happily :)
I often hear on here about fussy bunnies who will only eat certain (usually more expensive) hays. I only pay 1 for a quarter of a bale! So I thought how lucky I was today that my buns are very happy with what they get :)
Helen xx

abbymarysmokey
16-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Is that in Nottingham? I'd be interested in anywhere who delivers bales. The only place I know who delivers charges over 20!

H Maughan
16-12-2009, 08:03 PM
Is that in Nottingham? I'd be interested in anywhere who delivers bales. The only place I know who delivers charges over 20!

Unfortunately I'm back home in Dewsbury :( We're lucky as the place we order from is a horsefeed store and they deliver it as one of their workers live nearby. In Notts I have to get things for Dillan from a petshop which isn't ideal.
Helen xx