• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes I feel really thankful...

H Maughan

Mama Doe
... that I don't have ridiculously fussy bunnies to cater for! :D I got my usual hay delivery last night. Its the usual bog standard farm stuff. It did smell lovely though! :) As soon as I cleaned out my hutches today I put a nice thick layer of the new stuff down and they all immediately started chomping away happily :)
I often hear on here about fussy bunnies who will only eat certain (usually more expensive) hays. I only pay £1 for a quarter of a bale! So I thought how lucky I was today that my buns are very happy with what they get :)
Helen xx

Is that in Nottingham? I'd be interested in anywhere who delivers bales. The only place I know who delivers charges over £20!

Is that in Nottingham? I'd be interested in anywhere who delivers bales. The only place I know who delivers charges over £20!

Unfortunately I'm back home in Dewsbury :( We're lucky as the place we order from is a horsefeed store and they deliver it as one of their workers live nearby. In Notts I have to get things for Dillan from a petshop which isn't ideal.
Helen xx

Back