• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need your help

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We are going to get a memorial plaque for Timmy for our garden.

It is going to be for everyone that loved him, not just us. We are planning to get one with a photo of him on it or an engraved picture.

So we need help choosing a picture. Should it be one of him in his coat, as this is what captured everyones hearts or should it be of him just as a bunny, which is what he was at the end of the day?

I think all the pictures I took of him are on the forum, so if anyone would like to help us choose a suitable picture we would be really grateful. We have no particular favorite at the moment so would like to find out which ones you prefer :)

I really love the one in your signature. I think it's very iconic Timmy ^_^
Having a picture of him as just a rabbit is a lovely idea as well.
I'm pretty sure there are no bad pictures of Timmy, so whichever you go with I'm sure it will be great.

I think these 4 sum Timmy up best for me, its a shame Larry got in on the act in the last one :?

HPIM2453.jpg

HPIM2545.jpg

swimmytimmy.jpg

HPIM2220.jpg

Last edited:
Both of the first ones do it for me..... Super Timmy was such a special fella, I didnt think he would go yet :( *sob* So glad I have my little knitted Super Timmy :love:

Its got to be one of Timmy in his coat...thats how I heard of him and knew the bunny I was being told had passed to the Bridge.

Oh my goodness, I saw this thread before the announcement. I am so sorry Liz. It literally knocked the wind out of me, I can't believe it. Thinking of you and Steve tonight, binky free at the bridge super bun xx

I do love the ones of him in his coat, but this one has to be my favourite:-

swimmytimmy.jpg

He just looks so adorable yet you can still tell he is a bun with attitude.

hes deffinatly got to be in his coat, i loved him in his coat its how i will remember him

I do love the ones of him in his coat, but this one has to be my favourite:-

swimmytimmy.jpg

He just looks so adorable yet you can still tell he is a bun with attitude.

I agree with you, there is something in his expresion/stance:?

O/H thinks the first one.

Back