• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello to all :o)

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

Hi there, just joined the forum, found this site when I was looking for information about incontinence for my sick bunny and thought it looked great.

I have one rescue bun who's (we think) about four, she was badly abused and taken away from her previous owners so there's not much information on her history. She's a house rabbit and is spoilt rotten, she loves to come up and run round your ankles for attention.

Erm, I like my bed and books :D Have a chronic joint condition so always stuck in front of my computer or snuggled up somewhere warm . I'm a student and have a part-time job, and that's about it! Looking forward to some good bunny chat!

Here you go :)

Vinnie being nosy
IMG_0165.jpg

Exploring!
P2047_24-05-09.jpg

I was told originally that she was a 'he' and when I got her she was too aggresive to sex, couldn't be handled. She was named after Vincent Van Gogh because of the missing ear, and has now been nicknamed "Adventure Rabbit" as she will have a good nose at anything and everything!

P.S - She's not as fat as she looks, she's just a very fluffy rabbit. :lol:

Back