• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Alfie tomorrow please. U/D POST 9 - SHOCK!!

vicki267

Mama Doe
He's in for his neuter but it's not as straight forward as usual ones as his balls haven't decended yet :cry: He's 6.5 months old and although not hormonal, he has started chin rubbing and I want to bond them with another pair.

I hope my little man will be OK :cry:

Last edited:
Alfie is a girl :shock:

Vet called about 2pm. I pooped myself when I heard vets voice but he informed me Alfie is a girl. I had my doubt but had him sexed 5 times myself as by 3 different vets as I didn't trust pets at home adoption.

She has very elongated lady bits :oops:

Tom is going ahead with the spay anyway, as she was already under GA - I just home she will be ok :(

We sent our 'girl' for a spay and it wasn't until they opened 'her' up that they couldn't find any girl bits and rang in the middle of the op to say can we neuter him! They might have checked before they started cutting :?

Anyway Fluffy boy is now absolutely fine and bounced back no probs from the op as did Miffy our girl bun.

Hope Alfie is getting along well
:)

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Everything crossed for whatever "bits" they remove.
But seriously, wishing a speedy recovery for Alfie - poor wee mite.

His mummy is taking care of him/her now :love:

When I went to pick Alfie up the nurse said they found a bit of everything in there. They found a womb, but she said he is more male than female :shock:

I need to email the vet when I get a chance to find out exactly what was removed and whether I have a boy or girl... :lol:

Poor little thing had two lots of bits removed, but seems to be doing fine and has just been munching on some hay :D

His mummy is taking care of him/her now :love:

When I went to pick Alfie up the nurse said they found a bit of everything in there. They found a womb, but she said he is more male than female :shock:

I need to email the vet when I get a chance to find out exactly what was removed and whether I have a boy or girl... :lol:

Poor little thing had two lots of bits removed, but seems to be doing fine and has just been munching on some hay :D

Cripes!!!:shock:
Speedy Recovery.xxx

I'm glad Alfie is doing ok :D

What a shock - boy, then girl, and now a don't know :shock:

Sending lots of continued good recovery vibes :wave:

Alfie is a girl :shock:

Vet called about 2pm. I pooped myself when I heard vets voice but he informed me Alfie is a girl. I had my doubt but had him sexed 5 times myself as by 3 different vets as I didn't trust pets at home adoption.

She has very elongated lady bits :oops:

Tom is going ahead with the spay anyway, as she was already under GA - I just home she will be ok :(

The opposite happened to me! Strawberry was booked in for a spay when they found undescended boy bits!

Back