• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very sad announcement, please read

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve and I want to let you all know that our little superbunny Timmy was helped to the bridge less than an hour ago. As you can imagine we are in absolute pieces, but we know we have done the right thing by him.

We want to thank everyone who took Timmy into their hearts and made him the special bunny he deserved to be :love: We shall never understand how such an old, smelly, moth eaten rabbit came to be loved by so many, but we are so grateful that he was.

Thank you to everyone who sponsored him and to all those that will be giving or receiving timmy gifts this Christmas. It is a wonderful tribute to him that he will be remember by so many :)

It is going to be so hard to carry on without him by our side. I feel like I have lost a limb :( But Timmy did so much to raise our profile and the work that we do, that we will continue to help other bunnies like Timmy in their final months however hard that may be.

We are so grateful to Timmy to for sharing the last 5 months of his life with us and making us smile everyday ( and probably swear everyday too!)

We are having his ashes returned to us (something we don't normally do) so that he can be with his mummy and daddy for the rest of time.

Once again thank you so much for loving our little super hero, it meant the world to us and to Timmy xxx

Oh Liz, Steve. I am heartbroken for you.

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking him in when we asked you to, and for the love, care and time you gave him. You gave him a better life than he had probably in all his 8 years previously.

I know that the ladies at work will be very upset, but thankful to you both.

I am going to have to cry at least for a while as I feel I knew him personally.

I am pleased that he's had the perfect last few months.

Big hugs to you all.

And thank you for everything.

Helen and all of us down here.
xx

OMG i can't believe it, i just shouted out no in the middle of the office :cry:

Liz and Steve i am so so so sorry, I know how special he was to you (and to everyone else), words really don't mean enough right now.

Katie xxxx

He has certainly touched all of us who have had some part, so to have done what you did for hiim and then loose him must be so very very hard.

I wish I could hug you for doing what you did.

For me, he helped me to know you and the work you do. That is a very large legecy to have left and I am thankful to him for making that happen.

Liz you are two amazing people.

I'm really sorry to hear little Timmy has gone. He certainly became an RU icon, a real mood lifter. Rest In Peace SuperTimmy.

Timmy will be missed by many, Thank you Liz and Steve for helping him when he needed it most. Rest in peace Timmy, binky free at the bridge with all the rest of the RU buns who are there. :cry:

Not Timmy :cry:. So sorry. At least you have given him 5 months of hapiness that he would never have had before.

Goodbye Timmy, you will be missed by many :wave:

Back