• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby and Ted

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I have stoopidly stuck my sd card in my computer and can't get it out, or the pictures up. (and ideas would be greatly appreciated!!)

But, for Stef (JaysMonkey) who is feelin poorly...here are the happy couple (albeit a non-sexual partnership!)

091215-221604.jpg

091215-221624.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love: How big is Rooby now! Oh my!:love:

They look so in love. :D:love:

She's 12 weeks old (last sunday) and is growing really fast! Stanley, her bro, went for his VHD on Friday and is 2.8kg, so she can't be far off that!! The vet was shocked that he was only 12 weeks!!

I will get the others up when I've figured out how to get the stick out!!

....AWWWW....he's licking her! :love::love:

Shes so big now :shock:

I love them both, can i have them, pllleeaassee? :love::love::love:

yES...pLEASE COME AND TAKE THEM!!

wHY IS MY cOMPUTER IN cAPITALS YOU ASK...?! ah!! tHAT IS BECAUSE THE full WEIGHT OF tHE tEDSTER JUST LANDED ONTO MY COMPUTER!!!
...stoopid bum!!

yES...pLEASE COME AND TAKE THEM!!

wHY IS MY cOMPUTER IN cAPITALS YOU ASK...?! ah!! tHAT IS BECAUSE THE full WEIGHT OF tHE tEDSTER JUST LANDED ONTO MY COMPUTER!!!
...stoopid bum!!

:shock: Omg, do you reckon you could stick them in a box and post them to me? :love::lol: Bless Teddy

ok! Will have to find a box big enough though!! :lol::lol:

How's your boy doing?!

Weirdly my Pooka arrived in a little box, then when he was lifted out i was like :shock: :lol:

His eyes are much better, fully open, less muckyness. But in the last hour or so his breathing hasn't been sounding very good :( So it seems like we'll be back at the vets tomorrow.

I was about to put them on the journal!! :D:D *ahem...Teddy was just about to!* I have some great ones from my actual camera....

I never asked....how do you know K?!:D

I wanted a Frenchie for a while, but then a friend of my dumped Ralph at my house when she emigrated to Australia :( , so I took him on. I thought a frenchie might get annoyed with little Ralph honking around her, so found Ralph a rescue bun to bond with instead. I'm determined to get one in the future though!

I wanted a Frenchie for a while, but then a friend of my dumped Ralph at my house when she emigrated to Australia :( , so I took him on. I thought a frenchie might get annoyed with little Ralph honking around her, so found Ralph a rescue bun to bond with instead. I'm determined to get one in the future though!

Ah!! That would make sense!! She's so lovely isn't she?!!! :D I'm sure you'll get your Frenchie at some point...but until you do feel free to Ooooh, and Aaaah over mine! :D:D

Back