• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As if I didnt know...but I love her.PICS ADDED!!!!!!Take a look!!!

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
She so special....and has very special needs.
Chronic snuffles......
Teeth problems.....
Curvature of the spine.

NEW vet (Oh what a FABULOUS brilliant man!!!:love::love:) has said for a bunny thats a year old there are alot of notes...and shes got really bad problems....gonna be ongoing and expensive.....

but she deserves a chance.She WANTS to have that chance..(proven it by fighting the anaesthetic for xray as wouldnt go to sleep)......

This little bun,Lily Shane, has worked her way into my heart.....and shes not going ANYWHERE without a fight.

Last edited:
Is this a different vet to the one with the original diagnosis?

Glad she is fighting it, and that she has the chance of a quality life :)

:love::love::love:...lucky Lily to have you Evie! She wouldn't have had a chance with most people!

To everyone....Lily is the prettiest little bun ever! :love::love::love: A little REW nethie. Such a sweetie! :love:

15333_233514828798_682453798_415180.jpg

15333_233514823798_682453798_415180.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Oh Yvette, she's just lovely!:love::love::love:
I can see why you love her so much, and here were all those other problems in the beginning with her teeth too.
I'm so very pleased you've found a good rabbit vet to help you take care of her. :D:D:D

The vet is ace!! 6 years of setting up and running the RWAF rabbit only referral unit at Bristol.So lucky to have found him...hes a vet at Paignton Zoo too!!!

Lilys sister is the size of a Dutch..so is the mother!! I almost had heart failure when I saw them..Beebee is a bit smaller at 1.4 kg and Wee Lily at 0.8 of a kilo!! She is so TINY!!!

Thankyou all so much for looking!!!!and your compliments!!!!!xxx

Ohhh she is tinesy:love::love:

What a lucky bun to have such a wonderful Mummy:love:

She is an exact opposite of Teddys Mummys, Teddy:shock: Shame you cant get a pic of them next to each other, it would be really funny:oops:

Ohhh she is tinesy:love::love:

What a lucky bun to have such a wonderful Mummy:love:

She is an exact opposite of Teddys Mummys, Teddy:shock: Shame you cant get a pic of them next to each other, it would be really funny:oops:

:shock::shock::shock:.....

Back