• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Schoko, what do you think of your Christmas present?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Well it will be if it all goes to plan, but when does anything ever go to plan around here :lol:

Your new husbun

PC150225.jpg

PC150226.jpg

Revel was 9 in October and lost his second wifebun in september, so I am hoping he will love some more company. They will make a lovely looking couple as they are both black otters :love:

Very cute :love::love::love::love: but I thought that bunnies were not supposed to be Christmas presents (not even for other bunnies :lol:).:)

Well that is totally irresponsible...they should wait until AFTER ChrisMoose!! :roll::lol::lol:

....question....if they are both black otter, how will you tell who is who?! :shock:

He is :love::love::love:

Princess Schoko seems pleased :love:

Though her having a lionhead face, she always appears grumpy :roll: :lol:

Well that is totally irresponsible...they should wait until AFTER ChrisMoose!! :roll::lol::lol:

....question....if they are both black otter, how will you tell who is who?! :shock:

He is :love::love::love:

Revel is a mini lop and Schoko is a lionhead, but they both have the same colouring.
But if I still get confused apparently Schoko will be the one in the corner eating shortbread:?:lol:

Revel is a mini lop and Schoko is a lionhead, but they both have the same colouring.
But if I still get confused apparently Schoko will be the one in the corner eating shortbread:?:lol:

Ah!! That's a good way!!...I assumed they were both mini lops :oops::roll::roll:

Shortbread?! Goodness...that's a bun with good taste!

Looking at those pictures again, his eyes look rather cloudy :? They seem Ok when I look at him. Wonder if it is just the flash or whether he is loosing some sight. I guess at his age its allowed

Back