• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies......

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
isnt it just the best feeling in the world when you come home to a quiet house (that hasnt burnt down or been broken into) and the bunnies are so happy to see you :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Alvin runs about buzzing and Pearl does on the spot binkies... i know its because they want a welcome home treat but it still makes my heart explode :love::love::love:

i then go and spoil it by making Pearl take her drugs :oops::(

Pearl by the way seems loads more stable now the temp in the house has dropped or the meds are finally controlling the heart beat :D

yup the first thing i do when i get in is to go and say hello to the buns - I would miss them sooo much if they werent there...

They also make me feel safer aswell when im on my own :oops: (i guess because im not alone and can go and talk to them when im lonely :love:

i think as much stress as these little demons bring to me, they are my soul pet.... i cant imagine a time when i dont have a bunny or two speading hay and poops everywhere :lol::lol:

Yes, it's very special.

Tink and Roo are quite dozy when I get home as it's dark but when they've had a minute or so with the light on they start doing laps and then ask for a Fenugreek Crunchie :love::love:

Then I go upstairs and Artie is sat on his shelf watching the door for me to come and see him. He bounces off the shelf and runs towards me then round and round my feet buzzing :love::love::love: It makes all the :censored: of the day disappear :lol: Then Esme starts lapping and bouncing against the divide so I have to had one hand in Esme's pen stroking her and the other hand stopping Artie attacking me feet :love::love: I then feel a huge sense of relief that everyone's alright.

I have my tea in front of the telly and when I look up at T&R I can usually see them sat grooming each other or snuggled. As soon as I get up Roo comes for another treat :roll: then Tink joins in.

It really is special knowing I'm coming home to the bunnies :love::love::love:

Yes, it's very special.

Tink and Roo are quite dozy when I get home as it's dark but when they've had a minute or so with the light on they start doing laps and then ask for a Fenugreek Crunchie :love::love:

Then I go upstairs and Artie is sat on his shelf watching the door for me to come and see him. He bounces off the shelf and runs towards me then round and round my feet buzzing :love::love::love: It makes all the :censored: of the day disappear :lol: Then Esme starts lapping and bouncing against the divide so I have to had one hand in Esme's pen stroking her and the other hand stopping Artie attacking me feet :love::love: I then feel a huge sense of relief that everyone's alright.

I have my tea in front of the telly and when I look up at T&R I can usually see them sat grooming each other or snuggled. As soon as I get up Roo comes for another treat :roll: then Tink joins in.

It really is special knowing I'm coming home to the bunnies :love::love::love:

oooh i wanna come home to your bunnies :love::love::love::love::love:

yep!

I cannot wait to go home tomorrow and see my furries, I have seen them for a week in november since September - now, so i have missed them terribly.

I cant wait to open the shed door and she Jelly run over and binky, Domino sitting snug on the shelf and pebbles playing by herself in the cold weather :lol::love::love:

oooh i wanna come home to your bunnies :love::love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: Artie attacks my feet for attention if I'm stroking Esme - he will bite me quite hard in the back of my legs ... you're definitely welcome to that bit :lol::lol::lol: He will also groom my arms for hours. The best way I know of relieving stress of the day is curled up on the floor with Artie nudging me and just letting my stroke him :love::love::love:

I'm a bit luckier than you with the meds. Art has 1/2 a Frusemide tablet pushed into a piece of apple, he loves me for giving him it as he doesn't even notice the meds.

:lol::lol::lol: Artie attacks my feet for attention if I'm stroking Esme - he will bite me quite hard in the back of my legs ... you're definitely welcome to that bit :lol::lol::lol: He will also groom my arms for hours. The best way I know of relieving stress of the day is curled up on the floor with Artie nudging me and just letting my stroke him :love::love::love:

I'm a bit luckier than you with the meds. Art has 1/2 a Frusemide tablet pushed into a piece of apple, he loves me for giving him it as he doesn't even notice the meds.

hehehe thankfully Pearl is smart enough to know the set routine we have and she does forgive me instantly... dont stop the little madam trying to do a runner if i hold her slightly wrong :lol::lol:

I cant imagine my life without any of my animals, especially the rabbits. The minute i open the front door, she dogs are going crazy. Sullivan then starts pawing the front room door (thats where the rabbits accommodation is :)) i then go in there to find bella going crazy at her cage door. The dogs both sit waitin for her to come out at which point she ignores me, goes straight to them for her daily grooming session. While she is happy with her friends i go and say hey to jasper and have a cuddle :) no matter how bad my day is, seeing this crazy lot just makes it all melt away :) x

Back