• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I buy cheap willow balls/toys?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
With 22 rabbits here now, it's costing me quite a lot to buy willow toys for them, and they're having to do without if it's an expensive month for vets bills, etc

...So anyone know where I can buy stuff like willow balls as cheaply as possible?

With 22 rabbits here now, it's costing me quite a lot to buy willow toys for them, and they're having to do without if it's an expensive month for vets bills, etc

...So anyone know where I can buy stuff like willow balls as cheaply as possible?

Not sure if its a national company but The Range sell all rabbit things cheaply?

www.therange.co.uk

The website is quite new so they dont list everything but they are cheap?

Have you tried pampered piggies. The small willow balls a quite cheap but don't last very long in this house.

Nor in mine! I bought a big one in the shape of a ring. I have it to my hairy herberts this morning and when i got home i found it in a million bits:roll:

:wave: Hiya, I've got a box full of rabbit suitable baby toys that I'm happy to donate to you, pm me if you're interested. I'm coming upto Derbyshire on Christmas Day, returning back home on Boxing Day so could bring them up then if we could meet somewhere.

:wave: Hiya, I've got a box full of rabbit suitable baby toys that I'm happy to donate to you, pm me if you're interested. I'm coming upto Derbyshire on Christmas Day, returning back home on Boxing Day so could bring them up then if we could meet somewhere.

Will PM you :wave: :D

I buy mine on ebay

I look on ebay for the wood chews but can't find any...mine don't like willow :roll: I pay for the sticks, balls, willow rings and they just not interested....wish I knew a gardner that have apple/hazel trees....mine like the gnaw chews from excel but just apple/hazel :? they also like bark

I look on ebay for the wood chews but can't find any...mine don't like willow :roll: I pay for the sticks, balls, willow rings and they just not interested....wish I knew a gardner that have apple/hazel trees....mine like the gnaw chews from excel but just apple/hazel :? they also like bark

whereabouts are you?

I spend a fortune on willow toys for the buns. Recently, ive discovered a local pet shop has these....

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toy...rn.552.html?osCsid=aeitofhqen90lnidhd4oc16ku0

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toy...ot.551.html?osCsid=aeitofhqen90lnidhd4oc16ku0

The corns are £1.29 but the carrots are only 99p! Dont know how long they will be stocking them for, there was loads on the shelf, i bought 10 of each :oops: They'll think i have some sort of fetish :oops::lol:

Keeps them entertained for a short amount of time!! I guess they would be cheap to post? If you want me to pick any up send me a PM :)

My two chewers (Sophie and Granite) have chewed through a log basket and are now on to their hutch. I think part of the problem is not enough space, which is soon to be remedied. But most of it is that Sophie is a chewer, and Granite follows.

:shock::shock: None of mine are that bad... yet!!! :lol:

I spend a fortune on willow toys for the buns. Recently, ive discovered a local pet shop has these....

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toy...rn.552.html?osCsid=aeitofhqen90lnidhd4oc16ku0

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toy...ot.551.html?osCsid=aeitofhqen90lnidhd4oc16ku0

The corns are £1.29 but the carrots are only 99p! Dont know how long they will be stocking them for, there was loads on the shelf, i bought 10 of each :oops: They'll think i have some sort of fetish :oops::lol:

Keeps them entertained for a short amount of time!! I guess they would be cheap to post? If you want me to pick any up send me a PM :)

Could you get me some of the williow carrots please?:)

Back