• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel physically sick *very sensitive vid-dog thrown off bridge*

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I just watched this video that was forwarded onto me - :censored: sick :censored:evil::evil::evil::censored::censored:

Why the hell would you throw a dog off a bridge - he survived though but must have been seriously injured - makes my blood boil :cry::cry::cry:

beware this horrible but if you want to see what the f*****s did:
http://www.ishatonu.com/2009/11/17/bridgethrow/

Last edited:
I saw this on a reptile forum, it sounds awful :cry:. I could not bring myself to watch it there, and i wont be here, from what i read its extremely disturbing :cry:. People disgust me, they really do.

I hope those :censored: get raped and then tortured and then torn to bits by a pack of dogs and die a slow and painful death.

How the :censored: dare they?

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

This exact same thing happened to an old man near where my parents live. He went to Tesco and tied the dog up outside, came back and the dog had gone. There was a big campaign in the local paper searchin for her, because she meant so much to him, she was found dead in the river, and witnesses saw the yobs who did it.

There are some awful people out there, but I always think and hope they'll get what's coming to them. It's just sick:evil:.

Sleep well Puppy. I won't watch the video.

This exact same thing happened to an old man near where my parents live.

I remember that jaysmonkey, and even thought I was reading an old thread about that particular story when I read this. I can't and won't watch this, it'll make me too unhappy.

This exact same thing happened to an old man near where my parents live. He went to Tesco and tied the dog up outside, came back and the dog had gone. There was a big campaign in the local paper searchin for her, because she meant so much to him, she was found dead in the river, and witnesses saw the yobs who did it .

I was thinking very much of Jess as I was reading the thread :cry::cry:

'Sparkle ' on this forum was a neighbour of Jess and knew her, asked for vibes for her safe return before the story reached the media. We were all waiting with bated breath praying for her safe return :cry::cry::cry: I do hope there's not going to be a cult thing of throwing animals of bridges :evil:

This exact same thing happened to an old man near where my parents live. He went to Tesco and tied the dog up outside, came back and the dog had gone. There was a big campaign in the local paper searchin for her, because she meant so much to him, she was found dead in the river, and witnesses saw the yobs who did it.

There are some awful people out there, but I always think and hope they'll get what's coming to them. It's just sick:evil:.

Sleep well Puppy. I won't watch the video.

I wont watch it and Id prefer not to read it described as this happned to an elderly man some months ago.

I was thinking very much of Jess as I was reading the thread :cry::cry:

'Sparkle ' on this forum was a neighbour of Jess and knew her, asked for vibes for her safe return before the story reached the media. We were all waiting with bated breath praying for her safe return :cry::cry::cry: I do hope there's not going to be a cult thing of throwing animals of bridges :evil:

God bless Jess's soul, we never did get justice for her :cry: :cry:

What the **** is this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Poor little Innocent Jess,you didn't deserve to suffer like this.I truly believe in carmer,what goes around comes around.Sleep tight beautiful little girl and I'm so sorry some humans are sick,twisted,evil ********

Last edited:
Can't watch it sorry - but, had this exact conversation this morning with my mum as the two :censored::censored: who stamped on the baby deer which was only a couple of weeks old look set to get off with community service. I think it's about time that the government lower the age of criminal responsibility to 16 and that any 'children' under this age tried in a court of law have it on record - I don't agree that they are 'too young' if they are old enough to commit the crime they are old enough to take the punishment for it. I am rapidly starting to think that things are starting become sooo out of the realms of humanity and sanity that measures have to be put in place. I know it's a cliche but, I do blame the parents and the government for empowering gobby little :censored: and taking away teachers rights. Don't get me started grrrrrrrrrr

Back