• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Mr Bigglesworth is dying/ He's gone

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry:

Found him collapsed in his hutch this morning :( I have given him a heatpad, wrapped him in vet bed and Steve has rushed to the vets with him. I couldn't go as we have 3 more aat the vets at 9.50 so need to get meds finished and carry boxes ready for them.

I said yesterday he looked like he had suddenly lost a lot of weight ( I mean literally over night ) and that I would book an appointment for him when we went up today. But he was out in the run having a great time and munched all his dinner and supper :?

He only had his stitches out from his castration last week and his VHD, plus we picked up his wife to be on saturday :(

He is the most friendliest little bunny and has a special place in our hearts :love:

Last edited:
Poor little man, having read his history on your website it looked as though he finally had a loving home where he could enjoy his retirement with a Mrs Bigglesworth.

Mega vibes for him.

Poor little man, having read his history on your website it looked as though he finally had a loving home where he could enjoy his retirement with a Mrs Bigglesworth.

Mega vibes for him.

I know, thats what we were hoping for too, life is so cruel sometimes:cry:

Don't know what to do now as our other vet appointment is at 9.50 and steve isn't back. There is no way I can walk up the road with 3 carry boxes :?

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. How very sad.

I hope it helps to know that Mr Bigglesworth would have learnt what real love and affection was in his time with you.

Sleep tight Mr. B. X

Back