• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my new baby, Winter, and of course some of Rimmi too!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Here are a couple of the troublesome Winter!! Seems she has just as much attitude as Rimmi!!

At the moment they are living in the livingroom, there have only been a few pees and poos on the sofa... both guilty.....

I think she has trouble seeing. When I watch her hopping about she 'crashes' and isnt good at judging height/distance. She can jump on the sofa ok but is really awkward jumping out of the indoor cage which is used for their base (has litter box/hay/water bottle/toys and chews in) so I had to make her a ramp.

Probably thinking her sight might be affected because her mum, Angel, is a REW, and Winters eyes are VERY red. Doesnt mean I love her anyless!! ;)

Here she is:

Going Binky mad in the snuggly box... sometimes she will do this while Rimmi is in there too and trample him, lol!!
100_1729.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1732.jpg

100_1733.jpg

100_1734.jpg

100_1740.jpg

And seems her sense of smell must be great! She managed to smell an apple in my backpack......

100_1742.jpg

100_1745.jpg

Winter: Mmmmm Tastes gooood
100_1744.jpg

100_1746.jpg

100_1748.jpg

Cheeky girl!!!

100_1725.jpg

100_1727.jpg

100_1728.jpg

100_1735.jpg

aww they really suit each other :love:

Though I can tell you have your hands full - bless em :lol:

Yes!!

So much for the quiet days when we only had Rimmi and he slept for ages and then had cuddles with small bits of naughtiness, now theyre both roaming around and dont nap any where as much as they used to!!!

Winter can be a right bug, she insists on getting up on the sofa, which we discourage as we like it clean, so she will charge on and jump off just as fast.... sometimes scratching my topless OH!! :lol:

:shock::shock:
(scurries off to check that eric and esme are still here!!):lol:

winter may have been eric's wifey if it hadn't been for the distance but she really is a dead ringer for esme - even the red-ish eyes. i think essie is nethie x polish as she's uber tiny but her ears and face are longer than eric's.

they look very happy - and mischievous - together:D

Awww Winty!! :love:
As soon as she used to jump on my bed, she'd jump extra fast off as she knew she was being naughty!
She did finally learn not to though!!!
Yeah her momma is a REW, so the vision thing doesn't suprise me. Her eyes are bown though aren't they? :shock:, they're only red when the flash is on right?

Yes!!

So much for the quiet days when we only had Rimmi and he slept for ages and then had cuddles with small bits of naughtiness, now theyre both roaming around and dont nap any where as much as they used to!!!

Winter can be a right bug, she insists on getting up on the sofa, which we discourage as we like it clean, so she will charge on and jump off just as fast.... sometimes scratching my topless OH!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Naughty bunsters; but so adorable :love::love::love::love:

Her eyes are really different from Rimmis - he has brown eyes and you can see the pupils but hers are so dark you cant see the pupil and you can see it shining red ! Shes a cutie..!

I'm glad I have her bonded with Rimmi though, because he can always help her around if shes not quite sure.

Sometimes she hops onto the sofa and will sit there for a while moving her head looking at us... I think shes still getting to know us so isnt quite sure, bless her. Have to be noisy when you go to stroke her too.... she jumps and runs away if you do it and maybe she hasnt seen you.

She sends kisses to Aunty Hetty!! :love:

Nearly missed this! :oops:

Aww, such lovely pictures. Winter is so beautiful (and so is little Rimmi) :love:

Sorry to hear about her eyesight, sounds like she is managing fine though, and she has Rimmi to help her!

Love the picture of her trying to get the apple out of your bag!!! :D

Nearly missed this! :oops:

Aww, such lovely pictures. Winter is so beautiful (and so is little Rimmi) :love:

Sorry to hear about her eyesight, sounds like she is managing fine though, and she has Rimmi to help her!

Love the picture of her trying to get the apple out of your bag!!! :D

Even though she has already eaten the apple out of my bag she was trying to do it again last night, silly bunster!!!

She is a cutie.... I have never seen eyes like hers on a bun before... they are so dark yet you can see the red.... cant take a pic of it though because they glow as soon as the flash comes on!! Not rare for a REW though, I will just have to be aware and not change things around for her. Bless x

Even though she has already eaten the apple out of my bag she was trying to do it again last night, silly bunster!!!

She is a cutie.... I have never seen eyes like hers on a bun before... they are so dark yet you can see the red.... cant take a pic of it though because they glow as soon as the flash comes on!! Not rare for a REW though, I will just have to be aware and not change things around for her. Bless x

esme's eyes are exactly the same - dark/red/brownish and huge:D oddly enough, edgar pig's eyes are very similar and he's chinchilla coloured too. i had a feeling from the off that his eyesight wasn't too good but he manages well with 3 very noisy girls to help him out:D

esme's eyes are exactly the same - dark/red/brownish and huge:D oddly enough, edgar pig's eyes are very similar and he's chinchilla coloured too. i had a feeling from the off that his eyesight wasn't too good but he manages well with 3 very noisy girls to help him out:D

Give Eric and Esme a snuggle for me...! :D

Back