PDA

View Full Version : Poor wee Holly, she is grieving

ShazzaBunny
15-12-2009, 12:01 AM
My poor wee Holly is missing my beloved Bigwig ever so much :cry:. She is such a highly strung wee girl, wary of everything, unless food is involved, then she is bold as brass ;). She loved Bigwig very much, and now he is gone her beautiful brown eyes are filled with sorrow. She is demanding cuddles and strokes all the time and i think she is generally feeling very lonely :(. I feel awful for her, her eyes seem to beg me for answers, and i dont know how to help her apart from giving her extra attention, which i am, of course, doing.

I am now thinking i may try and bond Holly and Finn when he arrives, instead of Taffy and Finn. Taffy is perfectly content alone, and i think right now, Holls would benifit more. Then i can get Taffy a friend in the new year?

My wee beauty

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b209/dynno/1109037.jpg

LolasMummy
15-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Its heartbreaking isnt it.:cry: I am so sorry about Bigwig :cry:

My poor Lola is the same, following us around and just wanting tickle after tickle.

Its so difficult to know what to do for the best, but i am sure you will as i hope i will make the best decision for our lovley buns.

ShazzaBunny
15-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Thank you, it is heartbreaking isn't it :(.

My other problem is, from what Cerys has told me, Finn is a lazy boy. Taffy gets annoyed by active buns as she cant stand the movement for some reason. So in a lot of ways, Finn sounds perfect for her so i dont want to put off the idea of a potentially perfect bun for her, when i think, in her sad state, Holly would settle with anybun :?. Its so difficult to know whats best. I just dont know :(.

Jack's-Jane
15-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Bless her :cry:
Seeing a grieving Rabbit is completely heartbreaking :cry:

I hope that in time Holly will feel able to meet and accept another Bun. Some bereaved Buns appear to need more time than others. I know that you will do what is right for Holly :)

Please give her a cuddle from me

xx

KarenM
15-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Poor Holly. :(:( It's hard to know what to do for the best isn't it though. :(

I *think* I would try to bond her with Finn as it sounds as though she needs the company more than Taffy does right now. Then look for a suitable husbun for Taffy in the New Year.

Best of luck with whatever you decide though. xx

mini lop1
15-12-2009, 04:57 PM
awww give her cuddles from me and rosie

Ted an Petal
15-12-2009, 05:32 PM
aw finn is gorgeous i've seen him several times, i hope he will bond well with holly.

giantbunnymummy
15-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Poor Holly, it must be very strange for her without Bigwig :(

She is an absolutely stunning girl :love::love::love:

I hope she and Taffy both end up with lovely husbuns soon.

ShazzaBunny
15-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Thank you everyone. I am very undecided, as both options have valid reasons to try them :?. But i will see how Finn is and decide from there, im sure he will like one of my girls :). Meanwhile extra cuddles all round. I dont want to get another boy until i see who Finn likes, you know? Then who ever is left single can find a partner from Fife RR.

Linz, i cant wait to meet Finn, im very excited! He looks so handsome!

Ted an Petal
15-12-2009, 10:08 PM
aw finn is beautiful. such a gorgeous colour. i'm sure he'll love your girl she is stunning. i'm sure you can't wait to meet him, hope all the travelling goes well.