• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor wee Holly, she is grieving

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
My poor wee Holly is missing my beloved Bigwig ever so much :cry:. She is such a highly strung wee girl, wary of everything, unless food is involved, then she is bold as brass ;). She loved Bigwig very much, and now he is gone her beautiful brown eyes are filled with sorrow. She is demanding cuddles and strokes all the time and i think she is generally feeling very lonely :(. I feel awful for her, her eyes seem to beg me for answers, and i dont know how to help her apart from giving her extra attention, which i am, of course, doing.

I am now thinking i may try and bond Holly and Finn when he arrives, instead of Taffy and Finn. Taffy is perfectly content alone, and i think right now, Holls would benifit more. Then i can get Taffy a friend in the new year?

My wee beauty

1109037.jpg

Its heartbreaking isnt it.:cry: I am so sorry about Bigwig :cry:

My poor Lola is the same, following us around and just wanting tickle after tickle.

Its so difficult to know what to do for the best, but i am sure you will as i hope i will make the best decision for our lovley buns.

Thank you, it is heartbreaking isn't it :(.

My other problem is, from what Cerys has told me, Finn is a lazy boy. Taffy gets annoyed by active buns as she cant stand the movement for some reason. So in a lot of ways, Finn sounds perfect for her so i dont want to put off the idea of a potentially perfect bun for her, when i think, in her sad state, Holly would settle with anybun :?. Its so difficult to know whats best. I just dont know :(.

Bless her :cry:
Seeing a grieving Rabbit is completely heartbreaking :cry:

I hope that in time Holly will feel able to meet and accept another Bun. Some bereaved Buns appear to need more time than others. I know that you will do what is right for Holly :)

Please give her a cuddle from me

xx

Poor Holly. :(:( It's hard to know what to do for the best isn't it though. :(

I *think* I would try to bond her with Finn as it sounds as though she needs the company more than Taffy does right now. Then look for a suitable husbun for Taffy in the New Year.

Best of luck with whatever you decide though. xx

Poor Holly, it must be very strange for her without Bigwig :(

She is an absolutely stunning girl :love::love::love:

I hope she and Taffy both end up with lovely husbuns soon.

Thank you everyone. I am very undecided, as both options have valid reasons to try them :?. But i will see how Finn is and decide from there, im sure he will like one of my girls :). Meanwhile extra cuddles all round. I dont want to get another boy until i see who Finn likes, you know? Then who ever is left single can find a partner from Fife RR.

Linz, i cant wait to meet Finn, im very excited! He looks so handsome!

aw finn is beautiful. such a gorgeous colour. i'm sure he'll love your girl she is stunning. i'm sure you can't wait to meet him, hope all the travelling goes well.

Back