PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid. . . .

shell1805
14-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Does sore hocks make a rabbit lose their appetite? My o h says im being paranoid, but bella is eatin a little less than normal and i know being a hare cross she is leaner than some buns but im worried she's lost a little weight. She's bouncin around at last and is as alert as ever, her hocks look so much better. So should i be worried? X

donnamt
14-12-2009, 09:19 PM
i think any pain would be enough to put a bunny off food, if she aint right your not paranoid you just know your girl, go with your gut hun if your not happy for any reason get her to a vet :)

we knows our buns better than the blokes do.. if id have listened to Ste, Pearl wouldnt be on her proper heart drugs right now :shock:

shell1805
14-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Thanks hun :) i think im gonna keep an eye on her, if she still isn't back to her normal greedy self but tomorrow im gonna book her in at the vets. I never knew your bun was on heart meds. Hope they're ok x

donnamt
14-12-2009, 09:49 PM
it all started as a feeling and i was fobbed off for a few months.. keep on at everyone including vets if things feel wrong..

lots of vibes that its just a tired lazy cant be bothered to stuff my face day and nothing more xxxxx