• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Paranoid. . . .

shell1805

Mama Doe
Does sore hocks make a rabbit lose their appetite? My o h says im being paranoid, but bella is eatin a little less than normal and i know being a hare cross she is leaner than some buns but im worried she's lost a little weight. She's bouncin around at last and is as alert as ever, her hocks look so much better. So should i be worried? X

i think any pain would be enough to put a bunny off food, if she aint right your not paranoid you just know your girl, go with your gut hun if your not happy for any reason get her to a vet :)

we knows our buns better than the blokes do.. if id have listened to Ste, Pearl wouldnt be on her proper heart drugs right now :shock:

Thanks hun :) i think im gonna keep an eye on her, if she still isn't back to her normal greedy self but tomorrow im gonna book her in at the vets. I never knew your bun was on heart meds. Hope they're ok x

it all started as a feeling and i was fobbed off for a few months.. keep on at everyone including vets if things feel wrong..

lots of vibes that its just a tired lazy cant be bothered to stuff my face day and nothing more xxxxx

Back