• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you, I've had another box 8-D another box 8-0

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you to whoever has sent this through, it is amazing. There is syringes, critical care and lots of scrummy treats, I can think of a bunny who is going to make good use of this ;)

Thank you soooooooooo much :love::love::love::love::love:

P1030277.jpg

Last edited:
It's fab, I might have already given the shoe to Fizz :oops::oops::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: We had one of those shoes in a box for the foster buns... Paddy run off with it yesterday while i was trying to take pics :lol: They seem to like them!

When Alison's bunnies stayed with me for boarding, Santa and Dudley loved it, they were running about it with it, but the next day i woke up and they had no water in their bowl at all...but a HUGE loofa slipper that had swollen up about 4 x the size :shock: they had another water bowl so they were okay but literaly the whole bowl of water was in this loofy!:lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol: how funny, you might of actually of been able to wear it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back