• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look ... another one added in post #1!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
.... what I treated myself to with my birthday money :D A commissioned print of my five house bunnies, fondly known as "The Crazy Gang!"

Crazygang.jpg

Claire Kiernan is a solo artist, based near Birmingham. I met her at Stoneleigh Country Festival and she has put together this composition of my five-o from lots of different photos of them. There's no way I'd ever get them to pose like that!

She's also very kindly sponsoring Fat Fluffs' 300th adoption - so the new bunny mummy and/or daddy will get a gorgeous print of their new bunny/bunnies :)

Check-out her website www.cartoonarts.co.uk

ETA: Here's another one she's done :) (not my bunnies!)
TheRabes.jpg

Last edited:
Thats fantastic, I am thinking a piccy of Timmy in his coat would look great like that, probably look better than the real thing :lol:

That would make a FAB TATTOO!!!

OMG its gorgeous!

I need to see your buns now to see if its a good likeness!

Oh wow Abi! That is gorgeous, I love it :love:

I can't believe that your bunnies wouldn't pose like that though while it was being drawn! :lol::lol::lol:

Back