• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungles Christmas Wish

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Its Bungles first Christmas and tonight he saw his first ever Christmas tree.

He had a quick nibble and played with the baubles...
IMG00572-20091213-2038.jpg

Then he prayed for his Christmas wish to come true...
IMG00576-20091213-2039.jpg

This Christmas he is wishing for a new nose since his currently looks like this...
IMG00564-20091212-1102.jpg

He has been through a lot in the past week with 2 GA's and alot of proding and poking but he has been such a good, brave bunny that I am sure Santa will be bringing him something special!

Aww he is beautiful!!!

How do u post pictures if u dont mind me asking lolol.. New to all this :) :wave::wave::wave:

Hi Bungle. :wave: I'm sure that Santa will bring you not only a new nose, but also two new friends.:D

Hi Bungle. :wave: I'm sure that Santa will bring you not only a new nose, but also two new friends.:D

I hope so. We think the bonding is going to have to wait untill after Christmas now though as we doubt his nose is going to have healed enough by next Saturday when they were meant to be going to Cottonmathers.

Last edited:
I hope so. We think the bonding is going to have to wait untill after Christmas now though as we doubt his nose is going to have healed enough by next Saturday when they were meant to be going to Cottonmaters.

Sending lots of vibes for his poorly nose xxx

Sending lots of vibes for his poorly nose xxx

Thanks. He saw the vet on Friday who told him off as he has pulled two stitches out again but she is hoping the others will hold long enough for it to heal properly. If it does come out again he is going to have to have an operation to remove the part of his nose/lip that hangs down which means his front teeth will always be visible.

I hope so. We think the bonding is going to have to wait untill after Christmas now though as we doubt his nose is going to have healed enough by next Saturday when they were meant to be going to Cottonmaters.

:lol::lol::lol: at the Freudian slip!!

Back