• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ashamed..

Mopz

Young Bun
Hi :wave:

I have posted already but thought i needed to properly introduce myself here, my names Leah im 18 years old and live in leeds.
I am, after reading threads on here, now ashamed to say i am/was a breeder:(. Please dont have a go or judge me, i realise now how and why its not a sensibe thing to do, you guys have converted me.
I have started to get my rabbits neuterd and have one booked in tomorrow who i have a question about if you guys will accept me on here??

I would love to be a part of this forum you all seem like great people and i have already learnt things on here and would like to carry on broadening my knowledge on bunnies as i love them so much they are my life.

Hello :wave:

Everyone makes mistakes, but you are turning it around so good for you :) What buns do you have?

Of course you're welcome here!
Please do not feel ashamed either. What's in the past is in the past and as long as you now know that's fine :)
Do you still have any rabbits that you're breeding from?

Hi there,

Welcome to RU!

Of course you are welcome.
Well done for stopping breeding!

When they are all neutered and spayed, you can bond your bunnies together for companionship

thanks for being so nice everyone :)
Rachel WD - i have mainly mini lops, a couple of lionhead x and a dwarf lop who is having his neuter tomorrow.
Spider - I have one little baby with me now and he will be my last!

thanks for being so nice everyone :)
Rachel WD - i have mainly mini lops, a couple of lionhead x and a dwarf lop who is having his neuter tomorrow.
Spider - I have one little baby with me now and he will be my last!

What accomodation do you have?
It may be worth investing in a nice large cosy shed and you can have them living together as a lovely group :D

of course you can see pictures - once i know how haha!
I have a large 12 x 8 ft shed which i have 9 5 ft hutches in, im hoping to bond most of them together in a group but maybe some will have to be in a pair/trio. i have thought about maybe putting holes in the hutches so they can have a sort of "house"? It will be great to see them snuggling up together :D

Why don't you get neutering everyone and then get rid of the hutches and let them roam the shed!!
Lucky bunnies (if you decide to do this!) :shock:

Welcome to RU! :wave:

It's great that you've stopped breeding - your buns are going to be much happier as a group I'm sure.

We want piccies!

Welcome to RU. Some breeders do use this forum but most of us just have rescues that are neutered. So glad you have decided against breeding it's so much better to have neutered pets IMHO.

You will definitely be a good person to have around to persuade others not to breed and I'm sure to give advice when people have pregnant bunnies so don't be afraid to speak up :wave:

can someone tell me how to upload pics please? :)
thanks everyone for welcomeing me :D i think this is the best place to come really when you need bunny advice, vets are ok but collectively all you on here must of experienced alot and its experience that helps people.

can someone tell me how to upload pics please? :)
thanks everyone for welcomeing me :D i think this is the best place to come really when you need bunny advice, vets are ok but collectively all you on here must of experienced alot and its experience that helps people.

www.photobucket.com

Upload your piccies here and then click on the

Back