• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why are my bunnies so ungrateful???????

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Picture the scene - cold and weary bunny mummy spends an hour doing a top-to-toe clean out of the shed, sparkly litter trays, mountains of fresh hay, new toys all placed 'just so'. Then a nice thick layer of fresh straw spread over the entire shed floor to keep their majesties tootsies all toastie warm during the cold weather due this week. Pod then spends the next half hour pushing it all out through the cat-flap :roll::roll:

Picture the scene - cold and weary bunny mummy spends an hour doing a top-to-toe clean out of the shed, sparkly litter trays, mountains of fresh hay, new toys all placed 'just so'. Then a nice thick layer of fresh straw spread over the entire shed floor to keep their majesties tootsies all toastie warm during the cold weather due this week. Pod then spends the next half hour pushing it all out through the cat-flap :roll::roll:

**smirk...snort....snigger**

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bubbles takes great delight in emptying out the litter tray every time I fill it up. She looks soooo funny balanced on the rim of the tray, digging it all out with her front footsies.

Same sort of thing hapened to me too- spent ages cleaning the shed, scrubbed litter trays etc, and then what? They spend the whole day outside :roll:

I tidied the shed last week and made it all cosy and nice, only to come home to find their "Yellow PAges" Shredded and scattered all over the shed!!!

Oh well they enjoyed themselves:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: i don't feel so bad now about essie rearranging her things - at least i'm in a warm house with her:D

Oh Mackers that made me laugh out loud :lol:

My two live in a two storey hutch and at night I always make them a nice bed on the 'top bunk' with newspaper, a piece of carpet and a piece of vet bed. But in the morning......................

the vetbed is always halfway down the ramp and the newspaper in their water bowl. :roll:

Back