• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos from Brinsley Animal Rescue-U/D Post 31

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
Rob took some pictures today at Brinsley's Christmas Open Day. (Sadly, no pictures of bunnies or cakes :lol: although there were a lot of both.)

Boris the bull

BRINSLEY_A_R-7543.jpg

Rocky the pig (Don't go near him without food! :lol:)

BRINSLEY_A_R-7565.jpg

BRINSLEY_A_R-7581.jpg

BRINSLEY_A_R-7584.jpg

Some ex-battery hens (I'm glad I never saw the state of them on arrival.)

BRINSLEY_A_R-7779.jpg

Goose chasing my husband:

BRINSLEY_A_R-7787.jpg

Goose looking pleased with himself:

BRINSLEY_A_R-7791.jpg

Last edited:
Did Goose eat Mr Antigone all at once................. :shock: :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: No but he had a good go!:lol::lol::lol: I think that geese are more effective than guard dogs.

Teddy's_mummy: I saw some of the bunnies but was concentrating on the farm animals (and the cakes:oops:). When will you be adopting Blue?

Sue, I didn't see the hedgehods. (Too busy eating cake and buying cup cakes and cramble to eat at home:oops::oops:)

Well done to Beth, her partner and volunteers for doing such an amazing job looking after the animals and for organising such an enjoyable day. Well done to the people who did the baking!:thumb:

Beth emailed me yesterday, she was busy baking and Jon cleaning out the garage for the stalls:D
I could spend all day at the rescue, unfortunately I only managed about 30 minutes, but I enjoyed it:D

:lol::lol::lol: No but he had a good go!:lol::lol::lol: I think that geese are more effective than guard dogs.

Teddy's_mummy: I saw some of the bunnies but was concentrating on the farm animals (and the cakes:oops:). When will you be adopting Blue?

Sue, I didn't see the hedgehods. (Too busy eating cake and buying cup cakes and cramble to eat at home:oops::oops:)

Well done to Beth, her partner and volunteers for doing such an amazing job looking after the animals and for organising such an enjoyable day. Well done to the people who did the baking!:thumb:

Blue is the stunning Blue Frenchie. (obviously :lol::lol:). Jon has offered to bring her to me, as he comes my way quite often. It'll also give him a chance to have a good nose about my house and the buns! :lol: Hopefully before ChrisMoose!!

The cake must have been GOOD!!

Beth emailed me yesterday, she was busy baking and Jon cleaning out the garage for the stalls:D
I could spend all day at the rescue, unfortunately I only managed about 30 minutes, but I enjoyed it:D

She can bake like this and they're both so slim!:shock: (Feeling ashamed of myself for eating that much. :oops: I think another cup cake will cheer me up.:). *Goes to the fridge.*)

Blue is the stunning Blue Frenchie. (obviously :lol::lol:). Jon has offered to bring her to me, as he comes my way quite often. It'll also give him a chance to have a good nose about my house and the buns! :lol: Hopefully before ChrisMoose!!

The cake must have been GOOD!!

Looking forward to pictures of your beautiful girl :love::love::love::love:

Aww they're fab pics Poly - sorry I couldn't make it, but looks like you had a great day :) Hope it's raised lots of money for Brinsley :D

Ooohh ain't Motsy stunning!! :shock::love: Well done Sue for not bringing her home :p

I second this.:) Thankfully, it was impossible for me to bring home the ones I fell in love with. (Neither Boris the bull nor Rocky the Pig would fit in the car.:lol:)

I second this.:) Thankfully, it was impossible for me to bring home the ones I fell in love with. (Neither Boris the bull nor Rocky the Pig would fit in the car.:lol:)

:shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe next time Poly you could hire a very large van! ;):lol: But you'd better warn Rob first! :shock::lol:

Back