• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets in Shepherds bush/Hammersmith/West London area?

amyhhh

Alpha Buck
Does anyone know any good rabbit-knowledgeable ones?

After a bad experience on Friday with our nearest vet (who refused point blank to believe the Myxi jab should be given 10% into the skin, checked teeth by sticking her fingers into Hector's mouth (when I asked if she could check his back teeth), and then wanted to clip his inscisors with "special scissors" (i didn't let her)) i'm trying to find a more rabbit savvy one local to us. We don't drive so ideally we'd like to find one in walking distance, or one that we could get a cab to with out it being too expensive/far to travel for the buns.

Any suggestions would be massively appreciated!

Thanks! :wave::wave:

Is this too far:

C. J. Hall Veterinary Surgeons
15 Temple Sheen Road
East Sheen
London
SW14 7PY

Tel: 020 8876 9696
Fax: 020 8878 6359

The also have an acton branch?

Address:
C J Hall Veterinary Surgery
346 Acton Lane
Acton
London
W3 8NX
Tel:
020 8992 6000

There have an exotic vet who is great with Rabbits :) BobbleG on here uses them

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll have a look into those. The Action Branch wouldn't be too far if they have a good rabbit vet there. :)

Thanks angeleyes :wave: - I think Twickenham is too far - but still exploring all options at the moment.

ARC's vets is on the 267 bus route, will take about 40 minutes from Hammersmith in off peak hours.

Back