• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a name/ meet Jojo

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She is 7 months old and blind. Is supose to be difficult to handle but seems quite friendly at the moment :? I want something quite girly for her. She is very distructive in her cage so should make a great house bunny :roll::lol::lol:

PC130202.jpg

PC130203.jpg

PC130204.jpg

Last edited:
Awww what a stunner, she looks like a Petula or a Florence to me...or how about Alice :lol:

Ada, Amity, Anise, Ava, Beryl, Blanche, Blossom, Blythe, Bonnie, Braelyn, Brianna, Brooke, Elsie, Faith, Heidi, Imogen, Iris, Isla, Kendra, Lacey, Leonie, Lavender, May, Megan, Paige, Pansy, Pippa, Precious, Promise, Posy, Rosa, Ruby, Shirley, Sybil, Sylvia, Taryn, Thalia, Treasure, Violet, Wren.

:)

The other bunny that arrived is called Missus so to have a missus and a Missy would get confusing I think :?

Sorry,I didnt know you had a bunny already called Missus:oops::oops:.
She has that look that she could be very naughty and then get away with it as she is such a cutie:lol::lol::love::love:

We have had , Poppy, Edith, Crystal, Angel, Florence, Alice, Blossom, Imogen, Elsie, Precious, Rosa and Ruby :lol:

I like faith at the moment, Steve likes Ada. But he has a Dave now so its my turn to choose :lol:

Back