• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny - day 2

Lillian

Warren Veteran
My poorly big boy. His eyes were barely open today but me and my mum have been bathing them, now he's opening them more. He's got a bit of a sticky bottom too, not surprising with the rubbish he's been fed on.

I've decided that he's far too big to be caged (at least in any cage i have) so i've spent the afternoon tidying my bedroom. I've made him up a dog crate, with blankets in for him to sleep on and put litter trays, pillows and toys around my room for him. He's spent the afternoon bounding around the room, he's not shy at all :shock: He runs like Cowslip from Watership Down, he sort of throws himself :lol:

He is incredibly friendly, and so loveable that even my dad paid him a visit :shock::lol:
My mum wanted to call him Harvey, then suddenly i knew the right name for him... POOKA

So here's the lovely Pooka :D

159_5624.jpg

159_5634.jpg

If we get any sunlight tomorrow i'll film him running about.

Is he seeing the Vet tomorrow ?

Has he got a nodule on his nose :?

I really hope his health problems can be successfully treated.

Is he seeing the Vet tomorrow ?

Has he got a nodule on his nose :?

I really hope his health problems can be successfully treated.

My mum is contacting the vets first thing in the morning :)

He has a strange partially bald/dry patch on his nose :? I think it might be caused by him rubbing his face because i've seen him rubbing his eyes against the floor. I've had a good look at his nose and there's no lump or swelling.

Pooka is stunning!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love: What a beautiful Frenchie Boy!!

Hope he's ok, and everything can be sorted!

My mum is contacting the vets first thing in the morning :)

He has a strange partially bald/dry patch on his nose :? I think it might be caused by him rubbing his face because i've seen him rubbing his eyes against the floor. I've had a good look at his nose and there's no lump or swelling.

Poor lad :cry:
It sounds as though his eyes are really bothering him. I hope the Vet can get him onto some treatment to help him

xx

Back