• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Crates

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
What size dog crate do you think is the ideal for 2 house rabbits?

I am trying to persuade the OH that a friend for Radish would be great and I was thinking of getting a dog crate to put a second level on to use as their base and also as the place they can be when I am at work and at night.

Thanks

i have just won a 48 inch one off ebay which i think is the biggest you can buy. I am going to make a new level. it is going to ahve two bunnies in it.

48 inch with attached nic grid or puppy pen.

Yes you'll need a pen attached too. Or you could make the whole thing out of nic grids, lots of people have been doing that lately so plenty of pics to inspire you :D

I was using a 42" crate with an attached 6 panel pen but didn't really like it so went over to just using two pens attached together. The crate was just annoying, it didnt look particularly nice, got in the way and restricting their free running space.

they are more excape proof though if you have houdini bunnies ;)

Back