• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ClickerBunny.com ..........

Interesting... I had seen a vid on Youtube where a lady had taught her buns agility and tricks like turning around using a clicker.... I dont see any harm in keeping thier minds active and giving exercise but I know for a fact that at the moment, Rimmi and Winter are so interested in each other (newly married) that they wouldnt be able to focus on me long enough to teach them anything!!

I taught Rimmi to come to him name by giving him a pellet every time he came when I called.... its very useful because he will stop doing anything naughty if you call him :p and he is a cheeky fella!!

Grim gets way too excited to learn tricks, but I'm teaching Samus to sit on her hind legs for a treat. :)

Clickers are great because they're an instant 'well done'... might have to get one.

ive got a clicker bought it in a puppy pack for 99p :lol: gave my sister all the puppy treats and books and ive kept the clicker for my new bun

Well Fiver knows his name and if i tut at him he will usually come running. Same if i scratch the floor he will run over for a hug or petting. He knows when i say "no" or "Fiver" in a stern voice that he's being naughty lol.

Don't see the point in clicker training but i guess it is a good way to stimulate their minds.

I have a clicker for Rory...He's great :) He'll jump up onto my bed, put his paws on my knee, walk in a little circle and come to his name. The others haven't really grasped the idea, but rory got it straight away :) :love:

Back