• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding a trio

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
In the new year I'm thinking of getting Jack neutered and try to bond him with Jazz and gizmo, Jack seems like a very laid back bunny. I have a feeling it might work. Anyone bonded 3 boys before?

Nope but I think you should go for it. You know your buns best and with good preparation it should make their life lots more fun. :)

Yep, It was a bit tricky to start with and the did still chase. I added a forth now. It is definitely possible, I think two boys may actually be easier.
Just be really care about getting the bonding right, totally neutral territory and don't give them too much space too soon :)

Jazz and Gizmo are already bonded, but they can see Jack and Jazz and gizmo escaped and went over to see Jack in his hutch and there was no sign of any agressions through the bars.

Im attempting this over Crimbo probs start on th 27th

Im scared but gonna have a go, I have a M/F pair already bonded and a single M. I hope it works cause im not sure what im going to do with my single if it doesnt. Cant bare to keep him on his tod and my fella wont let me go to 4 buns.

Fingers crossed all goes well im sure ill be on after lots of advise !

Back