• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric has just wee'd on the sofa!

My boys have started peeing on my bed. I have it covered in plastic bags and bubble wrap now to try and protect it, which as you can imagine doesn't look great!

Maizey used to that,he would push his bum right up tp the corner of the sofa and pee down the back of the cushion,believe you me once they start they never stop:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:The joys of contis.They also like peeing on the dog beds for some reason

Maizey used to that,he would push his bum right up tp the corner of the sofa and pee down the back of the cushion,believe you me once they start they never stop:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:The joys of contis.They also like peeing on the dog beds for some reason

Oh great:lol::lol:

I just gave my Mum my old sofa that I had when Bungle was here, he used to wee where the 2 sofas joined together, I tried to really clean it up but there was a stain there. My Mum saw it and said, 'WHATS THAT'!! Quick as a flash my O/H said, oh, thats where we spilt some coffee' :oops::D,

oh fab tell me that before i pick up Tinkerbell on saturday why don't you :lol::roll:

Back