• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another bun?

petparadise123

Mama Doe
I keep looking at buns and want another noe, but should i get one? Im thinking of going to buy a new shed soon,either to keep my bunny stuff in or for buns:? i just want a new shed:lol: I will hopefully be going to uni in just under 2 years, and by then I will likely of lost several of my current older buns (thought 3 are under a year, the rest are over 3/4):cry: and I would either take the buns with me or have my gran or aunty or mum to look after them depending on where I go to uni.

I have always wanted a giant,:love: so would anyone let me adopt one?
Would a 6x8 shed be big enought for a giant? Im presuming a shed wouldnt be big enough for 2 giants/1 giant + 1 small bun so would a single bun be ok on its own? Perhaps I can find a bun that wont accept others? I lost Jet not long ago and really miss her even though I have others:cry: My heart says get another but my head says I dont know:?

Also what sort of attached run would I need? I need a run for my buns as well to attach to my shed,where did you get yours from? thanks:)

or perhaps I could adopt a guinea-pig?:? I only have 2 atm after I lost 2 this year:(

3 or 4 years old is young for a bun!!! I would very much hope they will still be with you in 2 years.

I have two at present who are 9 and one who passed on earlier this year who was 10, several who are 5 and 6 and very healthy and frisky. I would regard 6 years as middle aged , unless they are giants who alas do not live as long generally. The ones I have had who died at 6 or so died from specific acute things - an abcess, E.C. (before there was a drug for it), congenital problems etc.

Please hope and plan for your present buns to still be with you at age 9!

3 or 4 years old is young for a bun!!! I would very much hope they will still be with you in 2 years.

I have two at present who are 9 and one who passed on earlier this year who was 10, several who are 5 and 6 and very healthy and frisky. I would regard 6 years as middle aged , unless they are giants who alas do not live as long generally. The ones I have had who died at 6 or so died from specific acute things - an abcess, E.C. (before there was a drug for it), congenital problems etc.

Please hope and plan for your present buns to still be with you at age 9!

Yes I do but The oldest bun ive had was 6:( and Clara is nearly 6 though I hope she has years left:), Lexi is about 4, and I dont know how old some of them are :?

I want a giant but I wont get any more until im sure im doing the right thing. I just think that atm I have the time and will have space for another one,and there are sooo many looking for homes:(

Back