• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats up with the blanket?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Bought the girls a new blanket yesterday, put it under coffee table for them.

They are DISGUSTED! They have dug it up and chucked it out from under the table.

They are IN LOVE with a Primark carrier bag - (brown paper one) and are both sat in it nomming it - I dont have my camera neither!

Spoilt brats!

:lol::lol: Typical. You try and do something nice for them and they just don't appreciate it. :love:

Herbie did a similar thing a while back. He was sitting in our conservatory on the cold tiles. I thought I knew best and decided that his bum would be too cold, so I fetched him a nice fleece blanket and put it on the floor for him. Well he went mad and dug and kicked the horrible fleece right out from under the chair. He then settled down on the cold tiles again. Bunnies ehh :love:

They are both now nomming on the pee and poo soddened hay from the bottom of the litter tray that has been transferred to a black bin liner, actually rummaging through the bag - when there is nice clean hay in the crate!

Bah buns!

Mine are exactly the same with anything soft, they 'scrag' it up & chew holes in it. The final insult was with 'vetbed' which they seem to think was something threatening which had to be killed! It seemed to drive them into a frenzy & all I was trying to do was be a kind Bunny Mum :(

:lol::lol:

I just love Lola and Lucy!!

The OH spent half an hour constructing an elaborate cardboard box, with cathedral style windows and an attached mini sun roof... He put it in Milo's cage, and Milo wouldn't touch it. He kept shouting, "Stupid rabbit! I worked hard! Go in the **** box!!" :lol:

I think they KNOW when you've done something nice, and purposely spite you. :roll:

They are both now nomming on the pee and poo soddened hay from the bottom of the litter tray that has been transferred to a black bin liner, actually rummaging through the bag - when there is nice clean hay in the crate!

Bah buns!

This is Pie to a tee! she also prefers to flop out and snooze in her (dirty) litter tray rather than her comfy rug. :? bloody rabbits! :lol:

Bought the girls a new blanket yesterday, put it under coffee table for them.

They are DISGUSTED! They have dug it up and chucked it out from under the table.

They are IN LOVE with a Primark carrier bag - (brown paper one) and are both sat in it nomming it - I dont have my camera neither!

Spoilt brats!

MOG thats so funny - my girls are EXACTLY the same!!! If we have a DVD night and get the duvet out they go mental, especially Phoenix, trying to pull it away and trash it! Usually we have to give up to prevent them ripping it.

Then i brought home a paper Primark bag the other day and they we straight into it, chewing off the edges and sitting inside it, and i certainly wasnt allowed to take it away! :lol::lol:

Must be GIRLS i think! :roll:

my son spend hours building a cardboard hidy hole they didnt like it at first but do now as i hide treats in it :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

mine are exactly the same

my giant hates having a clean cage.... so much so that he digs at my head and pulls my hair out lol:roll::roll:

my other two also dont like things in their cage or run... a new toy gets put in and they pounch on it to "kill" it.. or they will not go anywere near it...

Why oh Why i do not know

Back