• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm sure Merlin thinks he is a squirrel

:lol::lol: I've never heard of such a thing!

Although, my rabbits will grab treats from my hand and run off with them into a corner. Then they eat them there while keeping an eye on me! :lol:

Trust me, rabbits. Kale tastes like grass and there's no risk of me taking it. :?

Lola and Lucy panic when they get a bit of apple and run about trying to find a place to hide it - probably before the other bun gets it!

When i used to give Kermit his fav. treats, he would run round the room about 20 times like he had won some brilliant prize. Funny part was that he used to always drop his food, then realise, then run back and get it :)

Herbie & Inca dont do this, they just gannet everything down straight away!!

Although, my rabbits will grab treats from my hand and run off with them into a corner. Then they eat them there while keeping an eye on me! :lol:

My Boris does that :lol: Bella will sometimes grab them and then run about the room for a couple of minutes,binkying like crazy. I suppose she really does love her food :lol:

Salt always takes his food and eats it away from Pepper. I don't know why as Salt's the greedy one!
Daisy-Boo used to do this, but now she just wants whatever Pippin's eating :love:

Apache says he is confused by your post - why would anybun save food for later, when they could eat it right away? :?

If you want more noms later, just nag the humans till they give in.

Awwww I love Merlin :love::love: I had my eye on him you know :lol::lol:

Yes Nushka does this, as soon as I put the veggies down she goes and hides pieces of carrot - not surprising as she lives with big greedy Bungle :lol:

Back