• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bing finding his feet now :)

bobbysocks

Young Bun
Little festive touch to bing's house

DSCF3417.jpg

He thinks this has been put there for a yummy treat lol

DSCF3424.jpg

Relax

DSCF3398.jpg

Treat

DSCF3422.jpg

Bing is doing really well getting really confindent around the house.
Just a quick question - the treat he has in the last pic, should this been given for short periods or can he be left with it all the time? well same goes for any treats like that? advise please :)

He's beautiful :D

I personally would limit how long you leave the treat roll out as they tend to eat those instead of their hay!

So glad to see Bing, my ex foster bunny, is so settled in his new home. A lovely bunny, please give him a hug from me.

So glad to see Bing, my ex foster bunny, is so settled in his new home. A lovely bunny, please give him a hug from me.

aww i will, jill did tell me you would be sad to see him go :(
But i'm so glad she introduced him to me, he is the best in the world :love::love:
Thanks for looking after him so well
Liz & Bing :wave:

Has he been up on the shelf yet? Mine had those treat log rolls they didnt last long:lol::lol:

no he hasnt think i need to lower it!!
he has only just started chewing the willow ball, and a small nibble on the carrot patch :)
when i first gave him the log he was throwing it up in the air, thats the most i have seen him play :)

I feel all warm & fuzzy seeing him in his new home.I was so convinced he was coming home with us that I had his picture on my phone for ages.The treat hes got you can leave with him all the time as it will take some work to get all the treat out.My 2 have had theirs for months.So glad hes living with you.He looks beautiful.

Back