• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelica- back from vets

mopsmum

Mama Doe
This brave little girl i have named Angelica. she was handed in as a stray with a huge abcess on her back foot. after an xray it is quite clear that the bone in her foot is not attatched to her leg bone at all and there is no way of repairing this as the bone is smashed into several pieces :cry: her only chance of survival is amputation. as soon as i went to fetch her from the vets and was told the bad news there was no doubt in my mind that she was going to be given a chance of life no matter how much the operation was going to cost so she is booked in for monday as she is quite thin and the vet wanted her to have a few days eating well first. i love her dearly already. although she must be in pain despite having pain releif she is still very affectionate and licks and grooms us all :love:

new052.jpg

new062.jpg

Last edited:
what a sweetheart - I understand how you have fallen in love :love:

Hope her op goes well - keep us updated :love: Do you know how she broke her leg :cry: how very sad - poor girl..

Be brave Angelica xx

what a sweetheart - I understand how you have fallen in love :love:

Hope her op goes well - keep us updated :love: Do you know how she broke her leg :cry: how very sad - poor girl..

Be brave Angelica xx

no idea :cry: she was found in a park. the bone is smashed to pieces but no other sign of being in an accident or attacked by animal or anything to give us a clue.

no idea :cry: she was found in a park. the bone is smashed to pieces but no other sign of being in an accident or attacked by animal or anything to give us a clue.

:cry::cry: that must have been very painful - what a brave girl...
she is very lucky to have found you :love:
Vibes for Monday xx

Oh, she's gorgeous. I wish I could adopt every rabbit. :(

Wishing her all the best, she looks so tiny.

I have been patiently waiting for pictures of this little girl. I love her name, Angelica is on my bunny name list ( yes I have a list :oops: )

Send lots more vibes for this precious girl :love:

What a pretty little girl!:love:

So brave too.....shes lucky to have found her way to you ,really hope all goes well for her on monday.x

Aw, poor litle sweetie, thank goodness you found her, I am truely amazed at he generosiy of so many people on here.

Sending lots of vibes for tomorrow and a speedy recovery

shes eating really really well :) just really scared for her for tomorrow with her being so small but need tomorrow to hurry so things can be sorted and the pain can go away :cry:

this little girl cant be in as much pain as i expected as she is doing her own little style of binkies in my kitchen :love: got some more pics when i can get them on :)

Back